Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 August 2013

THE NOVEL

Well, I've spent the last few hours fiddling with the blog, and I'm getting somewhere. I think. I'm slowly getting used to the concept of blogging. So this is just a quick post, nothing grand. I've only had a few short stories published in anthologies, and now I've submitted a novel to a publisher. I'm waiting for that important email - accepted or rejected. I'm nervous, anxious and apprehensive, but patient. I have to be patient, otherwise I'll go mental (maybe, if I wasn't already). So I'm using the time to work on another novel, something vaguely Lovecraftian and bleak. Best to stay busy. Got plenty of ideas to work with. Also, in the coming weeks and months, I'm hoping to interview other horror/dark fiction writers on this blog. I'll do some reviews of novels and films. Just to spice things up. That's all for now, my fellow fiends. Farewell...for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment