Total Pageviews

Monday 28 April 2014

BLACK CHAOS

I've just seen the cover for Big Pulp magazine's zombie issue BLACK CHAOS, which includes my short story 'Fathoms'. It looks pretty damn cool, and I must say it's some great work by the artist Ken Knudtsen. Can't wait for the issue to be released, and it's my first paying gig so I'm geeking out to a ridiculous extent about it.


In other news, THE LAST PLAGUE is getting closer and closer to release, and I'm counting down the days. Can't wait to hold a copy of it in my hands. The editing process is finished and I've seen the cover, which is very impressive and tendril-like, but I can't reveal it yet unless I want to be kneecapped by the Millards!

Also, work on my novella VERMILION FIELDS is going well and the first draft is, at the moment, coming along quite nicely. I'm sure that will change, though...




That's all for now! Stay lucky, punks. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment